Sissy Sloane Designs

Last week a friend and client of mine came in for some product photography. I've done product photography before but I haven't been this excited about a product in quite some time. Sissy Sloane Designs has released a line of hair accessories that are to die for! Check these out:





These felt and fabric flowers are SO unique! Each flower goes through a top secret process to make them look and feel the way they do and they're topped off with an adorable button to complete the design. I don't normally endorse other peoples' products, but I can guarantee they're going to be a hit and you'll scarcely find me without one.

Not only are they absolutely adorable, but they're just $9/flower (or 2 for $15)!! She also attaches them to headbands and can make them into broaches as well. SOOO CREATIVE!! Check out more designs at SissySloaneDesigns.com.

Blog Archive