It's been a while

Alrighty! I'm back, for a bit. It's been wonderfully busy for the past three weeks, but I'll try not to let that be an excuse as to why I'm not blogging.

I've had some very fun shoots over the past few weeks, a few large family reunions, some itty bitty babies, and a few in-betweeners. The photo of the week (to the right) is of identical twins who came in for their baptism announcements. I love the contrast of the image, such serious faces for such a fun age. The three of us had a lot of fun and captured some amazing pictures for their announcements, but I chose this image for the serenity it portrayed. Whaddaya think?

Currently I'm preparing for my own family reunion. Thirty-two Stouts are spending the week in Colorado...there'll surely be one or two great shots from that.

I'll do my best to blog while there, but I can't promise anything. I'll definitely get some shots up when I get home however.

0 comments:

Blog Archive